It appears that commitment for Christians seems to be down. Maybe I am wrong but I do know that if we are going to succeed as a CHRISTIAN then we must be COMMITTED to Christ. I hope this blog helps.
How Committed Are We?
White Crosses; Yellow Jackets; Black Mollies; Phenobarbital; Preludes; Quaalude; Crystal Meth.;
If we were to go to the great commission found in Matthew 28:18-20
Ministry will pull and tug you in many directions until
Now is the first step in this proving ground of your ministry
I. You Must Commit Yourself To Ingesting The Word of God Into Your Life!
According to dictionary.com, Ingest is a
2. take up mentally; "he absorbed the knowledge or beliefs of his tribe"
Until you learn to ingest God's Word on a daily basis in both your private devotion and also in your time of open study you will not move past the spot you are. Until you realize who God is to you and what He can do for you, you will struggle with your mortality. You feel like life is overwhelming, because there is so much to do, but the one thing you lack most likely is that committed time with the Lord. We need that closet time with the Lord, because without it there will be no infusing of the word of God in your life...
The second thing is this…
II. You Must Commit Yourself To Infusing The Word of God Into Your Life!
Infuse is also a
1. teach and impress by frequent repetitions or admonitions; "inculcate values into the young generation"
2. fill, as with a certain quality; "The heavy traffic tinctures the air with carbon monoxide"[syn:impregnate]
3. undergo the process of
4. let sit in a liquid to extract a flavor or to cleanse; "steep the blossoms in oil"; "steep the fruit in alcohol"
5. introduce into the body through a vein, for therapeutic purposes; "Some physiologists infuses sugar solutions into the veins of animals"
Roots, trunk, bark, leaves, branches, flowers and sometimes fruit all link the life of a tree. All are dependent on being connected one to the other. In order to harvest a good
The word of God is your lifeline, the more you are in it the stronger spiritually you will be, the less
When we begin to take on the principals of the Word into our life then people begin to see a difference, sometimes that is unexplainable. Let me put it this way...
The third thing you must do is…
III. You Must Commit Yourself To Injecting The Word of God Into Other Lives!
Lastly inject is also a
1. To force or drive (a fluid) into something:
3. To treat by means of injection:
4. To introduce into conversation or consideration:
5. To place into an orbit, trajectory, or stream.
You must look for ways to inject the Lord into other people's lives. Whether through a story or some other way. You must constantly be sensitive to the Holy Spirit's work in your life and know when
Paul told Timothy,
There are a few qualifiers that require us being an example
There could be another point to this
I finish this